Search This Blog

Friday 7 May 2010

Intro

Hello all, and welcome to my new blog, The Herdstone. This blog will be all about my attempts to build and paint Beasts of Chaos and all manner of other Chaos monstrosities that the old Hordes of Chaos once included. The aim is to eventually have a fully painted Warhammer army, but since this will take a long time I'll be breaking the process down into a few distinct aims, the first of which will be to construct a Beastman warband for the Mordheim skirmish game. I'll then go forth to play a few battles whilst expanding the army in my spare time.

This blog will probably be a little more candid than my other blog, with more WIP photos and random musings. I don't know if it will be any more interesting to read but hopefully it will be more fun to write.

So without further delay, let the journey commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment